I know some of you were probably wanting to know how William's first day of preschool went. Well... he loved it!Zack took him and he was all smiles until he realized Zack wasn't staying. He looked a little sad, but no tears. When Zack picked him up, his teachers said he did great. He talked the rest of the day about it, and is anxious to go back on Monday (he goes Monday - Thursday for 4 hours each day). We're relieved that it went so well.
I asked him if he has friends at school and he said yes. I named a few of the kids that I remembered, and he came back with 3 or 4 more names... ALL GIRLS. Plus, 2 of the girls had made things for him to take home. I know Zack is beaming with pride!So his first day was a success. Mom's first day back to work was okay too - I was a little teary-eyed on the drive in yesterday morning, but I managed to make it and even came back for another day today! It's actually kind of nice for all of us to get into a routine.
William has a memory verse for the month of January. We worked on it for about 5 minutes today and he is doing GREAT with it already...
Everything God made was very good.
Genesis 1:31


5 comments:
*SO* glad you will continue to post here! I would really love to follow William's new life with you. I'm so glad he's enjoying school; that probably is a very familiar, comfortable feeling to him actually to be around other kids in an organized classroom. Williams seems indeed to be thriving! What a joy he must be to you! :-D
I'm so glad the first day of school went so well. It's so hard to drop them off. I'm already dreading leaving Maddie with a babysitter...even for just a few hours a day. And I don't even have her home yet!!! :)
THat is great William is doing so well! I love it! Kyle is doing great, and learning Enlgish quickly. It is amazing to see them learn in such short time. I showed Kyle the video of William reciting his verse, and Kyle was all smiles. It is great to see him grow!
Ken and Joy Rae (and Kyle)
He is so sweet. His english is coming along so well.
Love the video! He is such a little darling! I am sure you are living on cloud nine!
Post a Comment