Wednesday, February 28, 2007

12 Years & Counting!



Today marks the 12 year anniversary of Jennifer finishing her chemotherapy. Please join me in congratulating Jenn on this milestone and giving thanks to the Lord for what He has done in her life!

5 comments:

Mom and Tommy said...

God is sooooo GOOD !! Jenn, I thank God for you every day, but especially today !!!!
We love you, Mom and Tommy

heidialong said...

Praise God! It is hard to believe that is has been that long. It sure does make me old; but appreciate everything God has given us through the years, especially friendships.

Bonnie said...

How awesome. The time has flown by. I love you, Zack, and Adie, and I'm looking forward to meeting Little Boy Dove (and finding out who he is)

Love,

Aunt Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy for you Jennifer! Congratulations!
Julie

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and shows us God's grace and love. All of this is so awesome. Only God could plan this so beautifully but He needed two faithful followers to see the plan and pursue. We rejoice with your 12 year anniversary,pray for the adoption procedure daily and happily await the new arrival.