Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Tuesday Ten

Still waiting on our INS approval. So to pass the time, here's another Ten...


If we were stranded on a deserted island, here are 10 things we'd want with us (exluding people, rescue items, toiletries, or electronics):
  1. Adie (our Jack Russell Terrier)
  2. Bible
  3. Diet Coke
  4. Pizza
  5. Wickles
  6. Ketchup potato chips (very hard to find in Georgia)
  7. Golf magazines for Zack
  8. Krispy Kreme donuts
  9. Sudoku puzzles for Jenn
  10. Peanut butter
What items would you take?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Krispy Kreme...The home of Krispy Kreme is a mere 2 hours away from us, but there don't seem to be any locations around here. That's obscene.

Deanna said...

Excluding toiletries? After a few years on the mission field I try never to leave home without kleenex and hand sanitizer. But after my bible and journal (pen included) I'd have to include some fresh salsa (who needs chips, just a spoon), some diet carbonated beverages and my body pillow.

Anonymous said...

I like peaches. I would take one, eat it, and then grow a peach tree on the island. Then I would perch atop the tree and look at it and say to myself,

"I grew this tree, and what a fine tree it is..."