Friday, October 5, 2007

The Big Countdown

One month from today... just one short month from now we will be leaving Atlanta and heading for Ukraine!

I can't believe it's getting so close... and yet we still have so much to do :)

If you haven't read the previous post (10/2/07), be sure to check it out. We'd love for all of our local family & friends to join us on October 27! If you can make it, please post a comment to that blog entry.


31 Days!!

3 comments:

Nataliya said...

Wow, time flies! Just one month to go? It's hard to believe! I can't wait to read your posts from Ukraine!

Tami said...

Wow! A month! That sure went by fast!!! Like Nataliya, I can't wait to read of your Ukrainian adventures!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm missing you all so much already I can hardly stand it, however when I think of the end result, I want the time to hurry and get here!!!!! Am I crazy or just anxious?? Both I guess.

Love you both very, very much.

Mom