But now the adoption is complete, and Zack and I have decided the time has come to bid the blog farewell. Life is getting more and more hectic every day, and we want to focus as much time on family as possible. Besides that, I’m starting back to school & that will take a good bit of my free time. I’d taken a few months off, but it’s time to hit the books again before I convince myself that I don’t need another diploma :)
For those that are still in process, I pray that God will soon lead you to your children. Ukrainian adoption is not for the faint of heart, but our boy is worth every stress and difficulty we had to endure. Please feel free to email us with any questions you might have about the process.
For those that have already adopted, we pray that God continues to shower His blessings on you and your Ukie Cuties! Thanks for sharing your journeys with us, and for supporting us through a very special e-community.
And to our friends and family that were along for the ride, thanks for your love and support. Please continue to pray for us, that God would show us His path, and that we will always seek Him, both in our parenting and in our lives in general.
Thanks to all of you for joining us on this crazy roller coaster ride. As a parting gift, we’ll leave you with a few recent pictures.
In return, please leave a comment one more time – one last Blog Roll Call for old time’s sake! And please keep in touch (dovefamily@bellsouth.net).
In return, please leave a comment one more time – one last Blog Roll Call for old time’s sake! And please keep in touch (dovefamily@bellsouth.net).


William with his friend Haley
And our own little Ivan Drago
До Свидания!


33 comments:
Jennifer,
Thanks for ending with a parting message! If it's OK, I'm going to put your e-mail address in my book so that if our family does indeed end up traveling to Ukraine to find our new child, I can contact you with any questions or fears I may have.
Thank you, too, for sharing the journey with those of us who are praying about God's leading to our future children!
My prayers will continue to be with you both and with William! Congratulations!!
God Bless
I'm sad to see you go, but I understand. Best wishes to your family! William is a precious little boy.
Dear Jennifer,
I will certainly miss seeing your sweet son's face. He is such a precious little boy. I totally understand why you are bidding goodbye. I have actually been considering the same thing. It gets to be a little much especially when I need to be scrapbooking. I hope school goes well and William continues to adjust wonderfully! Take care and hopefully our paths will cross in real life someday!
Sincerely,
Shay
Ah! I want to cry, but I totally understand the time demands on your new life though. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. We have learned so much from you. Our prayers go with you as you continue to grow in grace as a family of God. Keep in touch!
God Bless you always Dove family.
I have enjoyed reading your about your journey. Thank you. Good luck in the future.
Joann
www.little-sis.blog-city.com
thank you for sharing this part of your lives... may your son continue to thrive and enjoy his new found life with loving parents!
very best regards,
rachel
Goodbye and best wishes from a long time lurker from Munich, Germany. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and wish you and your family a long happy life together! Renia
I'm sad to see it go, but I totally understand! I am so very happy for you and your lovely family. I'll stay in touch through email.
Julie
I'm sad to see you go, but certainly understand. I hope you'll continue to stop by our blog and say hi though, and if you ever decide to adopt again, we'd love to follow your journey!
Best wishes!
Tami
Thank you for sharing your incredible story with us. God bless!
-E and M
I will miss William! He is precious, and I'm so thrilled how God brought you together and is helping you all adjust so well. May He continue to bless you abundantly!
Jennifer, Thanks for sharing your story. I completely understand the need to check out...it's very time consuming. It's so awesome to see God at work. Please say hi every now and again on our blog and I have your email. Blessings to your family!
Stefanie
Thank you so much for sharing your journey. We have really enjoyed your blog and really appreciate all the helpful hints you have provided to us. But mostly we will miss watching little William videos! He is so cool! Take care. Please start the prayers for our travels somewhere around June or July. Monica & David
I have loved reading your progress especially since we were there at the same time. It was nice to see the similarities with the progression. We will miss not being able to read up on how you guys are doing, but I will keep your e-mail address just in case any questions arise! We may be heading back over to Ukraine in the next 12 months, so I am sure Luda will want to know how you are doing...we will keep in touch.
Thanks for sharing so much of your journey and these first few weeks and months at home. It's been a delight watching your family grow.
Thanks also for all the tips of places to see and go while in Mariupol.
Blessings on your family!
Hardly a day goes by that I don't get to see William, but I still check the blog every morning while I have my coffee. I'm really going to miss it. It's like an adventure novel you can't put down, but don't want it to end. It's been quite a trip, but it will only get better.
I love you guys, and William, you're in my heart.-----Baba
I'm sorry you're not posting anymore - I really enjoyed reading about your journey and your progress at home. Best wishes for a happy and healthy life filled with love!
Thank you for sharing your story. It means so much to people for a lot of different reasons. Your son is completely adorable. Good luck to you as you continue to grow together as a family.
It was so nice to "meet" you online and share our progress together. I'll definitely be in touch!
Thanks for sharing your journey with us. We are heading down to the same city tomorrow to meet our son. Maybe our boys are from the same destkiy dom. God bless your family!
I'm gonna miss reading the blog. Since we don't get to see William very often, it's kindof a way to keep up with him. I've loved all the pictures and, especially the videos. I love you 3 so much and can't wait to see you all again.
Love always,
Mom aka Gram
We celebrated his birthday and didn't even know it. God is so good. He has given us all our favorite family member and once agains hown us that he does a whole lot more in each situation that we give him credit for. I am very proud of my handosome nephew and excited to watch him grow up and make us smile more and more each day. He is a joy to have around. He is a blessing.
Thanks for letting us in on your journey. It's an encouragement for those of us still in the adoption process. I hope to continue to run into you on other blogs as you leave comments.
Gina
It has been so great following your journey! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Thank you for sharing your journey - it is wonderful to read about those that have "gone before" us in the adoption process. Best wishes!
Staci
Zach and Jennifer,
Thanks for sharing your story. Its been a pleasure getting to see your adventures in brining in "little Zach" to your household. As you know, we will always be there for you if you need any help with William. You already have a strong family network, but just in case!!! See you guys around!
I'll miss your updates! While most girls were playing with Barbies I was making my little sister play Mr.T and Ivan Drago while I was Rocky so I loved your clip of William. :)
Candice
Yo, Dove Family! Too bad you won't be blogging and stuff, but we'll see you around the church. I'm growing and will be two soon, so tell William that I'll catch up to him in a couple of years.
See you soon!
Ethan
(& the Chalk fam)
This has been a great way to communicate with everyone. Its been a journey and I am so glad we were able to observe the whole process through this blog. Thanks for making this! Its so clear that the Lord is at work here and that is always an amazing thing to see.
Ok, a month late in wishing you good luck! God bless! Please start the blog again when you decide on your next addition...
Thank you for the last comment on my blog. I applied for a grant from Ava's Hope. You never know what can happen.
Jennifer! Hello! I can not remember your new blog...but I do remember that you had a wonderful site that tracked all the Ukraine adopting families. I am in the need of some help....(hum makes you wonder if we are heading to UK anytime soon:-) Would you mind emailing me if you had a minute? monica dot massie at wachovia dot com. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading about your last few months! Monica (dmag at blogspot dot com) thanks again!
Post a Comment