In order to keep all of our readers interested and coming back, Zack & I plan to continue to post even during the 'down time'.We thought it might be fun to post some TOP 10 lists about us and about this experience.
So here's today's Ten...
10 things you might not know about Zack:
- Has a degree in Religion
- Is a Michael Bolton fan
- Met all the members of Aerosmith
- Plays guitar
- Has 4 tattoos
- Loves the movie Mean Girls
- Played basketball in college
- Met Tom Cruise & Paul Newman
- Scared to touch anything made of terra cotta
- Has bungee jumped
And I think he's going to make a great dad! :)
Before signing off, I wanted to mention that Zack jokingly threatened to shut down the blog if we don't start getting some more comments. Well I know we'll continue to journal, for our parents if nothing else. But come on readers - we're not asking for a novel here! Just let us know you're participating in this journey.
And one more thing... we'd like to wish a Happy Anniversary to Zack's parents, Ben & Barbara!
We love you guys and we know you are going to be wonderful grandparents to our Little Guy!
6 comments:
Does one of your tattoos look like this? :)
http://www.hollywoodimages.net/Michael_Bolton.jpg
Don't you dare shut down that blog page....I check it every day to keep up on things...I didn't know some of those things about Zack...and I love what you're doing to little guy's room...I don't like asparagus but I love the color. Ya'll are so creative.
Love ya'll....
Aunt Sue
Is Michael Bolton that guy who plays the clarinet?
Don't shut it down! I don't get to check it every day, but I go back and read what I missed.
Love y'all bunches. Can't wait to meet the Little Guy.
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I love the blog and I check it every couple of days. I think it's a great way to document your journey to your new son, and I find the process completely fascinating. Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you every step of the way.
~ Kelli Eich
Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Heehee!
You like Michael Bolton? Even I know that's not cool!!!
Ethan
Post a Comment