Here are the latest pictures of Little Guy's room.We think it's looking really good!

Our very talented neighbor Tammy did the cool bubbles on the walls - she did a great job of tying everything together! If you ever need any cool painting done, be sure to check out her website by clicking HERE. She does awesome work, and we appreciate her helping us make Little Guy's room really special.

We would have posted pictures sooner, but we've been waiting on the furniture to be delivered.
Well it finally arrived today, and I think the dark wood looks really cool against the bright walls.

Things are progressing nicely with our dossier documents. We each went to the doctor this week to get our medical forms completed. We had to have lots of tests done, and had to get our Hepatitis A&B vaccinations. Zack is finished, but I have to go back on Monday to have my TB test read & to pick up all of our forms. Please be praying that everything is filled out properly. I won't leave until I make sure it's all perfect, and I'm taking extra forms with me just in case :)
It's supposed to get down to 25 on Saturday night... unheard of for Atlanta this time of year. I'm sure there will be lots of cold little girls at church on Sunday morning in their pretty Easter dresses!
We hope you all have a very Happy Easter! And if you're in the Gwinnett area & looking for a church for Easter, feel free to visit Crosspointe - we're having 3 services this Sunday (8:00, 9:30, and 11:00).
10 comments:
Sorry i have't left a comment yet, I will have to do better. Everything in the room looks great. I especially like the artwork on the walls. I am so excieted about this process for you guys. i know you will be awesome parents!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I LOVE the room.....L.G. will love it too. Everything yall do makes this seem more and more real. I can't wait to see our little grandson(wow,that sounds different) in that room!! Lord willing, it won't be too much longer!
We love yall,
Mom and Tommy
The room looks so GREAT... I love the custom paint. Ya'll are doing an awesome job and things are just falling into place. Keep up the good work and God Bless.
Love the room! Keep looking up :)!
You are in my prayers.
Sherry Clark
Thanks for the praise guys. The room looks great, and is really coming together!
Thanks again! Tammy
The room looks great! So bright and cheerful. Your little fellow will love sleeping and playing in that room I'm sure. In the meantime you'll enjoy going in there and dreaming of what it will be like when he's there for real.
Love ya'll.....
I am very happy for you both, you are very deserving and will be wonderful parents. Little Boy Dove is the luckiest child in the world and he doesn't even know it yet!
I know that I am a little partial towards Barbara since she is the best friend that I have ever had, but she is going to be the best grandma ever!!! God Bless
Love it!!
The room is amazing. The polka dots on the wall make it perfect! Little Boy Dove is so blessed to have you guys as his parents. He doesn't even know how wonderful his mommy and daddy are, but he'll find out very soon! We can't wait for you guys to go and get him!
Missy Purcell
The room looks awesome! He's gonna be such a "cool" kid :-) Lucky guy, already has a big bed, I just got my first big bed this year and I'm 21 haha
Post a Comment