Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fed Ex Made My Day!

Be sure to look at our timeline (scroll down, on the right side of the page) – do you notice anything new?? Yep, yesterday was a VERY good day. It won't be long before we can send our dossier to Ukraine!

We're only waiting on a couple of things now:
  1. Zack has to pick up his final medical form. They must be PERFECT, and the doctor's office made minor mistakes on his twice - I just know the third time's the charm!
  2. And we're watching the mailbox for our approval from the U.S., which should come in the next week or so.

Please keep praying - the journey is far from over!

3 comments:

Mom and Tommy said...

It won't be long now. I'm praying all the time!! Can't wait to meet our little man!
Love, Mom

Julie said...

Zack and Jennifer!!! I can't believe I haven't visited your site until now!! Somehow the letter I recieved from you got in tucked away in a drawer, now how could that happen with 3 kids??? LOL! Anyway, I LOVE your blog and am SO EXCITED for you!!!!! I can't wait to follow along on your journey!! By the way, I LOVE the little guy's room!

Anonymous said...

That room is shaping up to be so cool! I pray for you guys all the time, I'm so glad things are progressing well.

I've always wanted to have a passport. Even if I never used it, I'd feel excited and adventurous knowing I *could* pick up and go to some far away new place.