Our fingerprints came back!!!!!!
We had a minor setback on Monday when we learned there was a problem with a code we had entered on our fingerprint cards. But God was watching over this process (just as He is watching over every part of our journey). The lady at GBI recognized the error and corrected it herself so that we didn't have to start the whole thing over. We praise God for having His hand in this.
So Tonya is now putting the finishing touches on the home study, and we will get the completed notarized version tomorrow, and then we can send everything off to CIS.
Please pray that everything goes smoothly in the next 24 hours, and that we can get the package in the mail tomorrow!!
5 comments:
Praise God!! Yall are that much closer to Ukraine and your little guy!! I can't even begin to tell yall how excited we are and are getting more so every day!! We can't wait!!
Love, Mom and Tommy
This is really beginning to seem real now! We are so happy for ya'll.
You know we have quite a bit of experience babysitting,but we're sure you're not going to have any
trouble finding someone to fill in with that.
We can't wait to meet our great nephew.
He just doesn't know how lucky he is yet but soon he will. I just wish all those little children could be so lucky. I love checking in on your blog page to see what progress is being made...soon it will say we're on the way....YEA!
Love ya'll. Aunt Sue & Uncle Chess
Congrats guys...great news! One step closer to parenthood :)
Один ребенок в Украине не имеет никакую идею как удачливейшее he's около получить.
Good luck the rest of the way!
yes its me again the one that talks funny ....well zack I know your going to make wonderful parents...and i wish you the best of luck....although hmmmmmm this means your son is going to talk funny like you also....
Did you know I have been asked if I was from the Ukraine before?? Nice fingerprints! Your trip will be here before you know it. I am excited for you guys. Going to places over seas is so awesome. It is always amazing to see a new culture. Ok I have to go to sleep. Goodnight.
Post a Comment